Friday 15 July 2011

Young criminals

As I typing this something big just happen!
A young girl was caught right here at my work place Cineleisure, this not the first time it happen! The third time it happen since I was here
Haiz all so young
Why they think it easy to steal!! Even my decorative flower are stolen
Why they steal you may ask!! Cause the trill not cause they need it it no money to buy!
The girl who just get caught was not bad looking! Dress nice too!
Haiz
Too bad you gonna have a record all your life!!
I guess they just font think about their future then!

Hope that those saw will know how far you run you will still get caught

So don't do it!!!
Okie so a new lesson learn today!!

Never break the law cause you will not run forever!!

I read in newspaper before the murderer get caught after 10 years yes !! Even the idiot guy in china he get caught after he appear on a dating show on tv
Unless you know you will never get caught you go try! No guarantee you will not get caught

So dont try even though you know you will escape but the guilt will cause u health problem and you live in regrets!!!

Cya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search