Sunday 24 July 2011

Car audio carnival at scape

Today I was going to ATM machine at scape and saw alot of cars
Then realise it was the car audio festival
Lots of cars with cool audio! Even boot got speaker!

A few cool cars ! Some just look normal!







Not much crowd though
Atleast good weather not hot not raining
1 car caught my attention so cool! I wish to own one hehe

I saw got 4 models sexy with tube and mini skirt taking pictures! Not so pretty though
All the photographer go take them. Mostly men lol!

Then I saw pioneer dj console wooo make me drool!!
I want one!!
Buy for me?

Maybe pioneer you saw this sponsor me please!
Maybe technics too:-) pretty please!!

Sponsor me please!!!!
I want be a Club DJ

Cya! Follow me on twitter! WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search