Tuesday 26 July 2011

Xbox 360 kinect!

Have you heard of kinect??? Yes the one which follow your movement
It a good exercise tool! You can exercise while having fun
There even virtual car game for it!

Right now at Cineleisure basement 1 there a event booth selling the kinect and others games

You can try the games too! There also drums for Rock band but me I prefer wii then xbox

Wii has 5 as xbox only 4 drums
Both has bass drum but no cymbal pedal though!

Why not come and try! You may like it and buy 1!

I try and it was damn fun and good exercise the kinect! There a lot dance game so you can choose which one you like!!

I want buy but I prefer playstation 3 though
Just me!!

Anyway they sell ps and pc games too even psp!
So come down and take alook then




Cya! Follow me on twitter! WaterMelonXian



Hot right!! Japanese tekken cosplayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search