Saturday 16 July 2011

Brand: new look

I been to new look and they having discount up to 50% omg
The jumper which I wanted is now $49.90
I want buy but the kids argh
Today must must buy!!!!!

Anyway the brand is from Europe
It not so famous in US though
"New Look is a British global fashion retailer with a chain of high street shops in Britain, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Malta, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates."
There it came from Britain. I notice it not in china or our neighbour Malaysia or Indonesia
We are the only one in SEA that has it
The clothes are affortable! Middle range prices!
Around $40-$150
You can get all kinds from casual to office wear
Most of the stores are huge and have a wide range of design!
They too have men's collection but not variety! Maybe they can expand to new look men!!
Here come the best part!!! They got sizes up to size 18
Yes you read it right!!! SIZE 18
Yah those who big can come and buy here!
But do come early especially when new design out
Bigger size tend to sold out fast as those big sizes come and buy. That how popular the brand is!!

There a few outlet in Singapore at orchard alone there 2 ion and 313
For me the one I always go us 313 somerset :-)
The sale girl know me already!!

Why not go check it out now! You may just fall in love with the clothes!!


Ps. I like forever 21 too but too many ppl buy it no longer exclusive!!!

Anyway on my way to new look to get the jumper before work!!!
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search