Thursday 28 July 2011

Cozycot

You will ask what is cozycot!
They are a online retailer which sl from accersories to clothes fir women
Cozycot.com

You can find all kinds if products for women and men can take look to find gifts for their partner

Some of the products they have are cheaper then what others store are selling

They have a membership which is about $30( I not too sure check the website then) for a year!

They do have a store at orchard central level 2
You can visit them but there more online then at the shops

I been to the store alot!
They even sell branded bags like Coach, prada even Kate spade!
But the design not so nice though
I saw gucci too

Why not you see for yourself to judge!

Oh yeah they also organise event too!
Some events is just fir women only though
Just ask them for more info then!

Now I going to check out ribbonz another website sells bags

Cya! Follow me on twitter! WaterMelonXian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search