Friday 29 July 2011

Holiday

It been more then 8 years since I went holiday! I should go somewhere but it seem I don't have anyone to go with!

I feel so wtf
Make my passport nothing never even use it!
Wasted $100 fucking bucks!
I can use it for others stuff
I think it gonna expired soon

Wtf is my life!

People enjoy holiday me even off is not like off!

I want go just for 5 days
Just to rest!

Haiz pray I can go 1 day!

Please let my dream or rather my wish come true






I guess not




I lost hope. I been hoping for a better life! Even I try alot of ways but nothing !

I guess I just lost hope

Live a sad life?

Nothing is complete! No use sigh
It not gonna change though
I just wish

I guess I sleep better!


Location:Tampines Street 45,,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search