Tuesday 19 July 2011

Bubble tea

Remember about 6 years ago when the craze come to Singapore
I was then in secondary school
The first drink I bought was strawberry ice blended. Was so sweet! I never finish it in the end
Everywhere you go you see the shop! Every corner every junction every mall!!

Then got the card ! Every drink 1 chop 10 and 1 free drink
It was fun but after awhile it faded away
1by1 shop closes and some chain gone

Some manage to survive after change to cafe include food also

But now the craze came back but in a different way!
Now it follow the way they sell in Taiwan
Such as Gong cha and artease come up! They serve more like what they have in Taiwan
To me I don't like drink bubble tea
Once in awhile still okie
Too sweet for me!!

How about you ? You like it?

Share with me then

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search