Monday 18 July 2011

Xiaxue

The so called famous blogger in Singapore
Yes she earn by blogging
How great is that be. I wish too though !
Hope my blog like hers 1 day!!

Anyway people complain say she that this nothing positive about it!

Though she may look plastic but she famous she earning!! Who cares!!
If me I also don't care
I earn money but you don't so!!

Guess people are jealous of her
Who can have a job just by blogging and earn thousands! I want too
Wake up late! Sleep late. Slack around!!
It seem to be a wonderful life right!!

Now I got only like 30 views compare to her 1k at least per day
I wish I can get like her too!!!

Any suggestion to get my blog more views??? I try twitter and fb also some other links too!
Wonder how they get famous!!

Maybe I go ads on her blog !!!

Mmmm
As starter I need blog more on famous thing!!!
I guess it time for research




Cya all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search