Friday 15 July 2011

Chocolate melt

Yes you thought I type wrong right but nope
Yes it is chocolate melt lastest from mcdonalds!!
It cost $2.80
If you go to mcdonalds singapore fb you go save the 1 for 1 then you buy 2 for $2.80
Yup so easy! 1 person 1 time only!!

I eat and I don't like it! It very sweet and too much chocolates
The bread was nice but I don't like too much sweetness of chocolate

I rather eat cinnamon melts which is nicer
It just my taste I guess
For chocolate lover it a dream come truth!!

They sure love the sweetness and bitter of the chocolate!
The chocolate melt nicely!
The bread tend to stick but once u separate and deep you get to enjoy the chocolaty taste of the whole thing!!

Go get it now!!! Before it too late
Get the twister fries too it back


:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search