Wednesday 20 July 2011

Spooky

As I writing this it is 0210am
Kinda spooky writhing this but I have to!
As I was going back a couple days ago, it was near junior college
I will not reveal where though incase you all go there to hunt!

I hear weird sound coming from the school! I can't enter cause it was lock but it was loud the sound
More like a lady asking for help!
I wasnt scared but kinda spook
I want go see if anything but I don't dare go near the gate !
If possible I will go and see!!!

Actually while watching hunted changi remind me when my late uncle was admitted there
It was around 5pm I was with my younger cousin
We just sit around and notice there weird sound! We go see and I saw something weird
I nearly fainted when I ask my cousin he just say this I saw !!!! I saw !!!!

Since then I scared to go there alone
Even go toilet I rather go with someone!!!

I was kinda has this feeling want go OCH to explore again but at nite I will put a camera and left it recording
Put some spell there then go outside and wait!
Things happening inside I rather stay outside then inside

Okie the more I type the more I feel spook! Okie I think I better go sleep
Cya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search