Friday 15 July 2011

Holika holika part 2

Remember my earlier post about holika holika
Yes I bought a firming cream and a hair wax from them



I rarely use the hair wax cause I lazy wash my hair everyday at nite after use it. I need wash if not I can't sleep cause of stickines

Anyway talking about the firming cream
After use it for a few days I began to feel the different! Yes my tummy began to feel smaller
I also now eat lesser each day!
The cream some how make me poop alot more
Maybe that how it work ! So if I going out and no toilet near can't use if not I need poop in a plastic bag!
Hehe
Not bad for a cream cost $25
Recomend to you all
But do remember don't use if you go shopping later need urgent find toilet!!

Hehe
I will post the progress as goes along! Today I never apply but I need go toilet again!! Wah it like continue to work

Maybe magical!!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search