Thursday 21 July 2011

Javier's rotisserie and salad bar~ bad service today

I just has blog about them
Since I work at cineleisure, it convinent to eat at javier's
$8.90 for a salad plate it worth if I don't want eat unhealthy food
They have lots of choice for steak and baked foods

Here why I blog about them, usually the service standard was ok! Not superb but at least not bad. But today worse!
I order the salad and 2 root beer
Total amount is $14.90 but charge me $18.80
They charge me for a invisible chicken!!! Wtf right
I wait so long just to change
They don't have service charge so cannot be more the $15

The guy at the cashier is like wtf
He don't know what to do even though he work so long there!!

Lucky for the lady if not I sure make alot of noise!!!
Ruin my meal

Haiz no apologise also!!!

I hope they read this!!!!

Cya relax my mind now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search