Sunday 24 July 2011

Michelle - nail polish by beadstreet

I working at Cineleisure so I will once in a while visit the shop Beadstreet once in a while to buy accessories like hairband

1 day after work ( they close at 11 pm by the way) I go to see since all shop are close
So I went in and they say new item
Nail polish is here
Brand name Michelle, I take a look and see was nice
My gf decide to buy 2 bottles since it cheap yes 1 for $2.50 2 for $4
Where you can get nail polish for below $3 that is good quality
Rare I tell you
The nail polish doesn't have the usual smell, smell of vanilla and flowery instead of usual plastic type smell
I like the smell!! It doesn't make your hand smelly!
But I don't like is it a bit watery. It like you poster colour
That the only thing I guess I don't like!
It comes in more then 20 colours
A lot of different shades!

Today my gf bought another 2 and I bought 1
Neon pink , I need it to complete my collection need a few more colours though
I feel like buying 10 colours $ 20 only
Hehe

Anyway that time I won the 987fm BBB party and inside the goody bag was 1 nail polish from them! I got brown!!!! So lol colour

Today as you notice I was use as a guinea pig lol
My gf test and try her new nail stuff

I jus colour my nail and it look somehow like lolipop
Hehe



Cya
Good nite ppl

Good morning actually

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search