Friday 15 July 2011

In a heartbeat

After the shameful song about the fun pack bag
I just have to blog about this!
The new ndp song sing by sylvia ratonel
Not bad but can't beat home by kit chan
The best song in ndp for years
I wonder why sylvia sing instead suzairi who won idol competition
It seem they trying to make Sylvia more famous as now suzairi has gone to the Malay music market with his matahari song
It been nominate for APM 2011
Anyway after the it raining mv keep playing every single day around midnite it kinda irritating
Atleast Sylvia sing the ndp 2011 much better
The director of the mv did a good job
Instead of putting some past ndp or random ppl
He/ she make it into a short story
A journey of a mix race couple grow from dating to become a family
The actors was nice choice but Sharon au as the mother was funny
Seeing she act as a elderly look funny
It like her hair changes but face no changes!
Time stood still like that
1 thing I would to see us they atleast put the singer if the song somewhere but you can't see Sylvia anywhere. It make you wonder who sing the song
It either I miss it or it not in!!

Anyone got tickets to ndp??
I don't but I Rather watch at home though
I only want the funpack(without the song!) hehe
I try join the comp maybe can win!!!

The thing I want is the WWE champion belt
Ch5 having a contest but I can't watch except the repeat of wwe experience cause 11pm I still on the way home
I try if can try other method

Anyway go join it worth it the belt worth $500 at least

Less then 4 week to ndp have you put up your flag?
Me hehe for you to find out!

I feel wearing all red or red/white on 9th august
Why not wear to support
Maybe a white shirt red tie red shorts red white shoe red tights and a white or red blazer
Haha I gonna look weird

Mmm shld start with getting red shoelaces and start to look for new white shoes maybe a skater type

It been 3 mths since I buy a shoe but I keep buy bags but I rarely use it!!! I need start buy shirts and tops!!!!

Okie gonna slp now it 2 15 am
Cya
Bye bye wave flag high high

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search