Wednesday 7 December 2011

Shopping: Mimosa shoes

Went to spotlight to but cloth for cosplay and paint for ahgirlplussize
Rushing cause spotlight close at 10pm
But it close by 9 30pm
It like wtf right

By the time you reach sure they close
Then why waiting for ahgirlplussize I go mimosa to walk walk since it still open
Saw a platform shoes
Decide to buy it!







Choose the White instead of pinkish
I own too much pink
Rather other colour!

Maybe I try wear it tommorow!
Hehe

Singapore mall close so early!
10pm
What !
Except newlook close at 11pm
313@somerset outlet!

Will update progress of my costume and prop making!
Tommorow I will update

Now time to sleep!


Ps. Will blog about this slimming products I currently trying


-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search