Tuesday 20 December 2011

BAB FASHION SHOW 2011 part 2 interview

As a part of media!
We get to interview the models!
Yes some of them
But guess to many media
So end up only we get 2 to be interview !
It was amazing interview them!

Ps. I forgot to prepare!!!
Oops!




Everyone getting ready to be interview by the media!
There strait times, razor tv, magazine and us bloggers!

Another picture of the group




They been interview as a group before they separate to be interview by separate media







The media wall of photogs!


YouTube Video

A short video on how excited they are!

I will compress the interview video! Too long to upload!

We get to interview 2 model!
Guess who they are and win a prize
I serious, the prize is not that big!



:-)

Up next the main show!

A sneak peak!



-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search