Thursday 15 December 2011

Piggydaily: trip to IKEA tampines

Today off so decide to go ikea
Shop for boxes or stuff
End up I buy only lamp



Cost me $7.90 plus bulb 70cents

Here a few pics of ikea



Entrance!!





Enter!




Saw this when going up to showroom

Was awe how they manage to put it up
Cool right !

Busy shopping so no time take pics!
Those want get a real christmas tree can go ikea
Around $70 for a tree

I wish to buy 1 too
:-)

It kinda bored go alone but you get to see the item longer without people keep ask you to go off

Ikea doesn't sell much Christmas decoration or I went too late
Cause at spotlight most sold out
And selling at half price

I really need a new tree soon
Argh!!!

Okie gonna rest now! later finish up my costume
Left 3 more days!

-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search