Thursday 22 December 2011

Piggydaily: Dollywink mascara and eyeliner

Ask my aunt in Japan to help me buy them!
Suppose to buy the eyelash but it sold out
So only manage to get the volume mascara
It came with free eyeliner
Yes you can get it here but rare you can find here




Price less then S$25
If get it in Japan
If here they selling at Watson
I think around $30 right
I haven use it though

I like dollywink as it for Asian then usual makeup done by American or European

I try and get back to you if it is good!
I got like 3-4 mascara!!
Eyeliner alot too!
Maybeline the most I got!

I crazy about them
Nah it jus coincidence I bought maybeline or it free from maybeline

Anyway I want buy some more make up from dollywink and candy doll!

Wink wink ^.*'

Cya

-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search