Saturday 17 December 2011

Events: EOY 2011

Went to EOY 2011
It was held at republic poly
All the way to woodlands on a day when mrt broke down again
What to do take cab go
Reach and change to my costume!



I do zatch bell!
Yes only afew recognise me
Sad but it a old anime!
Anyway here some pictures of the event















It wasn't big
It was squeezy too
Stalls are cramp to near each other
Nothing much on sale too
I go around nothing
Saw the anibee booth so sign up to get free lucky draw
Get a bag of goodies
Kinda o.0
Okie back to event
It was a famous Cosplay event in Singapore
The longest event
But from 2009 after it was taken over by a new organiser the feeling is gone
It time someone tell him it not Cosplay event without competition
This there none!
It used to be organise by STAC and JTAC if I not wrong
A pioneer event of Cosplay
Was used to be call EOY anime@expo
Now it like eoy a subculture event
Wtf Lolita runway?
Singing?
Band?
Guest?
Even cosfest rarely invite guest!

This what has become of a event that is use to be what we called a event for fans by fans

It funny that there maids around greeting
If maids Cosplay is still okie! But but
haiz!
Lost for words!

Do hope they do something about it then
Change organiser! Yes!

Make it Fan event!!!

I know no one care!
Haiz!
Sucks!

Burrrrr

To end
Here the expensive tickets




Who that behind me?



Ahgirlplussize


-Follow me on twitter: e@aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search