Wednesday 28 December 2011

Piggydaily: Samantha Thavasa Wallet present

I got a card holder coin pouch wallet from my aunt The story began like this She call me at 9am on Friday ask what I want for Christmas I say rosebullet Then she said Wallet much better I say I got already for my ezlink A agnes b. card holder But she insist so why not Ask me what brand! I say Marc Jacob or Kate spade In the end she say let me choose Okie then Then she whatapp me Yes my aunt know whatapps She say collect my present at Ion Samantha thavasa outlet Wah!!! I never guess!! I like Japanese brands alot Suppose go on Christmas eve but I busy so on actual day I was late open shop End up yesterday go collect! Here it is


The ribbon fall off before I reach home T.T Here how it been wrap


And here it is!





Thanks aunt!!! Hehe!! I want Aimee bag can?? -Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG Like me on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search