Saturday 3 December 2011

Piggydaily: Vivi pants!

Yes I bought one a few days back
My 2nd pair!
Actually I want buy same polka dots pants
But nah get a black one is much better



The things is they sell sizes up to 4-5XL
I buy the L size as M doesn't fit me anymore
Gain weight due to supper alot!
Geezzzz argh!

Ok ok I trying to lose weight now
Eating lesser, walk more distance, and also use the slimming cream and the drink too
Kinda working now can feel it

Everytime I go vivi I keep want buy more! Yes more pants, shorts and even the skirt( what!! Nah just to give as present ) duh!

They have sizes that I can wear
And the design are nice too!
It comfortable too!

I went to the bedok point outlet
They have few outlets which mostly in mall that not easy to find!!
They have at sun plaza( what where is that! At sembawang lor!) , admiralty place ( what not a mall but like a mall!, pssss ahgirlplussize father shop near there, the rest you go figure out!
I know I am evil hahaha

Anyway those big size girls can go to them to buy your clothes
The sales girl are friendly too

Spend $200 free membership
You can collect all your receipt no expiry date to collect the receipt




Enjoy shopping all!

My other pants



Wear it twice in a week as it so comfy

Hehe

Ps. Anyone know where to get this



Thanks
Just comment below!
Cya

-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search