Thursday 3 November 2011

Shopping: Promod





Shop at tampines 1 just now
Trying to find flowers for ahgirlplussize

Decide to get a shorts from Promod!
Cost me $69.90

But worth the price.



The pattern of the shorts!
Just a regular shorts
Nothing special!

The salesgirl was so friendly
I will go back to shop there again
She was there the moment you need them
They are alert!
Best experience ever!
Some shop you enter they don't even know you are there!

I straight away wear it as I need more shorts!!!!
But sizes are wtf
Free size! Size 6-8 mostly
Chicken leg waist only can wear!!

Haiz

Anyway going for a shop opening
Will post on it later at nite
Cya

-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search