Sunday 13 November 2011

Event : Anime festival Asia 2011

Went to the event just now
Was cosplaying end up I change
I search for a winter coat as I thinking doing Christmas version vocaloid
When we reach ahgirlplussize need some space to fix her headphone
Then we decide to do it at level 3 since got space!
Then came this girl in bleach costume want take her pics
She was fucking rude
Ask who I am!
Fuck you I say!
Dare she ask me!
If ask me which character I doing the it ok!
Wtf spoilt my mood!
Then we went in end up I lost the tickets lucky already in!
Weird that it drop but nowhere to be seen
Walk around the hall 3-4 times end up we go atelier royal butler cafe!
Wooo surf by butler
I want go moe moe kyun too though

I order the pasta which come with tea/coffee

The food was okie
The quantity was little
Not so fulfilling
Pay $30 for food not worth but then you are paying for the service
Not allowed to take pic but you can get for $5
I spent $10 to take
End up lost $5 argh!!!
Here the pic



Then we go walk outside see cosplayer
I end up change!
Argh Sian I am FAT!

Then we went for dinner at just acia
Before going back

Here some pics
No cosplayer though
Lazy go take!

The entrance of the cafe






The crowd




Queue for the cafe




The end!

Ps. I want do naruto the girl with big fan!!!!

-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search