Wednesday 30 November 2011

Shopping : mphosis and new urban male

Went to tampines mall in the morning to look for Christmas present
End up at mphosis
Bought a top!
Can't say for who later she know



Not that ex but for a simple top it is!!!
The service was okay! She was alone in store
She has to serve 3 customer include me
And answer phone call at same time
She look tired but relax and just smile
Though her service not fantastic but it was okay!

Then after work I went to num level 2 cineleisure
Walk around thinking want look for skirt
End up I got myself 2 underwear
Lol! Buy 1 free 1
So why not






There!
I in need of underwear too!
Yeah sexy lol!
It comfortable
Guys try it
Jockstrap is comfortable
It not like thong which pain your ass
Haha!!!
Go get it!!
I be back to buy more!!!

Cya!
Maybe tommorow I go buy more present
Ahgirlplussize present is still haven buy but I know what to get her


-Follow me on twitter: @aidanYellowPiG
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search