Thursday 16 January 2014

The girl who say she not proud be a singaporean

Click me for video

What I can say is she neither right nor wrong. She has the right to say but she must also know she represent a country. Not she represent herself in the K pop star hunt competition. She forgot it TV. People doesnt like watch stale show. In reality TV, your one bad behaviour are shown but your normally good are missing. It for good TV.

I cant say I proud to be a Singaporean but I dont go around making myself look like a fool because of it.

I rather talk about other stuff then goes around saying how much I not proud be a Singaporean.
Be a Singaporean has pros and cons so does be a US citizen. You tend to get use to living in the enviroment and it can make you a stronger person.

Though some freedom doesnt exist here that doesnt mean you cant live here. Complaining does relieve some anger but move on and deal in a better way.

Maybe if I were her. Instead of saying yes it my real behaviour why not say I just trying to get people to notice me. I act that way to be different. Plus I in a different country on my own. It scary not having my phone.

In the end she never win. As a lot was asking why she still in the show. She make good TV. In the first 2 season it was kinda boring watching they act so lovely with each other but they are fighting to win. It not making sense!! Even in America Next Top Model you get to see the bitchy fighting around the house.

Anyway all this is my opinion. Dont go around scold me. I neutral on her. Neither hate nor like her. She just make good entertainment like STEVEN LIM the guy who wear yellow swimming trunk on first Singapore Idol more then 10 years ago.

Good night all...cya
Dont forget follow me on twitter @smurfette_i

Update*
Her fact saying strait times belong to goverment are wrong. It control and monitor but dont belong to goverment.

Go watch other news more accurate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search