Tuesday 14 January 2014

.sg

I been thinking of moving to .sg but it not cheap.

I want make my blog more local. To attract locals readers.

Currently I attract overseas more. Not it bad but I wish to attract local too.

In order to get sponsorship, I need more local readers. Not easy to attract readers. If a girl blogger it much easier. But you may argue they work hard too. Yes but looks take a part too.

My facebook page only 10 likes. So pathetic!

It never easy. I try for 3 years yet I still at the same stage as year 1.

Hopely in the new year of 2014 I can be a full time blogger.

That is my dream!

I know it never easy to archieve it. Xiaxue take years to do it. I giving myself a year to archive.

For a start I need revamp my blog. Changes need to be made!

Look for a brand new blog in the coming weeks. It take some times but do look out for it.

Right not follow me on twitter @smurfette_i for updates

See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search