Sunday 5 January 2014

Mediacorp Celebrate Tv50

Actually I doesnt wish to write about the show on new year eve.

But after saw a few post and a few article. I decide it time to say some things about it.

This year I decide not to go countdown. Though I can go but then I decide not to.

The first half of the show was about red carpet. Yes sound like a award show. Then around 9pm then they start.
From 9-11pm all the mediacorp "stars" perform.
They perform in multi langagues. But it strange that channel 8 stars get 3/4 of the time. They even has a chinese host alongside a english host.

I wonder what was mediacorp thinking.

Then The wanted 1hr showcase right before midnite. Right after countdown was Lee Hom or whatever his name is.

He even say happy new year in mamdarin. Sound like chinese new year -.-".

I rather they invite a english speaking stars.

Do a seperate show as what they do every year. It much better.

Channel 5 is a english channel. If want do a Tv50 show do a english and a separate chinese show.

It better as it can show the history of tv much better.

Hope nothing like this happen again as this may anger other non chinese speaker.

Overall the show wasnt great nor bad just it need lots of things need change.

Anyway have a Happy 2014...

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search