Monday 20 January 2014

Permanent Resident labels singaporeans who take public transport poor people

Click for article

I am poor since I take public transport. But I own LV and Hermes bag so I really really poor.

If I poor then the poor are poorer.

What kind of perso is he.

His wife is a former Miss Singapore Universe. Doesnt his wife take public transport before marrying him. Or she growing up. Dont tell me she has a limo she took everywhere she goes. Even her parents sent her to school but if going out with friends sure take public transport.

Dont tell me he never take publiv transport before.

He works in a bank. Doesnt he earn from poor people money.

Some people doesnt know how to use social media. Must learn self censor.  You maybe joking but it not funny to the rest.

That why they say locals hate foreigner.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search