Friday 24 January 2014

Is MLM selling good?

First of all. This is my opinion. Do not go start a online war towars me cause you are sensitive to mine blog post.

For here on there will swearing and uncensor words. If you under 18 please read away from mom and dad hehehe....

I was force to join a MLM company. Yes by force not by choice. It a medicine or whatever crap they are selling.

I not the kind that just sell and sell without having a faith in the product that it actually works.

The person who ask me join was my cousin. In the first place I say no but he keep bugging me. I say if I join i never paying a single cents. He paying for the membership craps.
Yes to me it crap. Pay to sell. What the fuck!

I kinda dumb in MLM. But after doing research again. Yes i done before years ago. Find out that if you in a team. Your team leader earn what you sell. Fucking shit! I sell you also earn profits.

Crap! I guess it call multi level for a reasons. Warren Buffet too clever cause he buy MLM companies and make him more rich.

Back to the story on why I join. I just irritated with him. So I just join. They email , call , sms , i ignore. I not interested in selling even. He think he can use me to sell to others family members. But no fucking way I doing it. I dont want accussed of family member become sick or worse. Medicine is not a playing game!!

I ignoring his call. I rather go do a proper job!

To me I never like and will not like MLM. Yes I can buy but work in it or sell. Fuck you. No way in hell. It a job where you loose friends gain haters faster then facebook.

I remember years ago this idiotic sell oxygen water. What is oxygen water. Oxygen is a gas. How to become water. Unless you tell me it H203/4. I may weak in science but I know which is gas and liquid.

They trying to sell the tap water filter machine. What you mean I should be death by now cause I drink from my TAP! But I still on earth not hell. Funny!

It really ridiculous what this mlm selling. They sell expensive containers. What you mean mine contaniers are not safe. Oooooo I toxicfide... I invent new word..

That why I never like or trust MLM. Unless they can tell me they can sell at a store and not worry if no one buys their products.

I also shock to hear membership and the books or catalogue are not free. What must pay. Fuck you ! I go best denki see computers catalogue free.

So sum it up. It not bad but it certainly not good at all.

DONT FORCE ME JOIN. OR I JOIN BUT YOU PAY AND I WILL THROW ALL AWAY IN THE RUBBISH BIN. IT NOT WORTH RECYCLING EVEN.

Coming soon. Post on Universal Studios Singapore. It will be per rides per post. So look out for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search