Friday 17 January 2014

Another article respond to the girl who say she not proud be a Singaporean

Click FiveStarsAndAMoon

I dont agree 100% about the article. Nor I agree 100% about the girl.

It hard to say you are proud to be a Singaporean. Right after the fare hike announcement.

Anyway the article forget rare local support locals. Example football. We losing empty stadium. Start wining stadium full.

Local artiste are talented but once people hear local they switch off. How many of you will pay to watch a new artiste perform. Dont talk about JJ lin he was supported cause he famous elsewhere too.

Anyway I feel the article are based on the majority race. How about Us minority. Nothing is mention.

Sad case indeed.

It time we look into it and think why majority not proud and why some are proud.

It really not rocket science. It already hard for her to archieve how about the minority who are talented. Aaron Aziz need go Malaysia to be success.

So it time to think and ask why she say all that. Think deeply. Instead critise her all the way!!

She may be young and still got a long way to go but she has the guts to say openly. Do you?

We always afraid as we know we get in trouble. We prefer suck thumb and deal with it.

I know my post here may anger some of you but guess what I want to know why. You angry cause I bruise your loyal ego or I say you are not proud.

Dont get angry. Read it slowly. Understand and you sure realise and will/maybe change your mind about this tiny island!

Cya IT TGIF. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search