Sunday 10 June 2012

Wallet : Kate Spade

Yesh finally I get to buy a KS wallet! Been wanting one for so long. Dont care the design as long nice and simple. So today went takashimaya to go check it out. It on sale!!!! So i decide to buy but It the last piece so I was walking around thinking whether should i get it! In the end i bought it. Burn a hole in my pocket! Cost me $200 plus. shall not reveal the price. I was like so damn argh when my pay was like gone! here are the pics It simple. Hope can fill all my coins! I notice i change wallet every year ! From Billabong to Roxy to Braun Buffel to Samantha Thavasa and now Kate Spade! I think next year coach? or maybe LV? I rarely used my LV bag though! I still haven used my Burberry bag! i got too much bag! I rare go out too! mmmh Follow me on twitter pls! @lonelyasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search