Monday 11 June 2012

Exhibition: Andy Warhol 15 minutes

This is my first art exhibition I went to, or is it few times. Nevermind about it.

It located on the 3rd floor if the museum. As 1st is the ticket booth, B1 is Harry potter and 4th is art science. You will ask 2nd is? The answer is 2nd is empty duh!! Hehe it just nice view!


The phamlet I took and given when I enter. They got a electronic voice tour but I rather don't used, I not so into hear voices in a museum.

Anyway I went up and it was so pink!!!


The entrance was pink !!!!

I enter inside and wonder eeh how to enter






When behind the TV and oh I in!
Too bad no photography from there on! If not I show you all more! It so tempting to just click!

Here a full pic of him



After I finish the museum I go for a walk at the shoppes!

Next is my 2nd trip to Harry potter the exhibition!

-Follow me on twitter: @LonelyAsha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search