Saturday 2 June 2012

Nothing I do will ever be the same

Since that what you want. Sure why not. I already prepare this time. I never gonna beg you I not gonna be sad. I not even gonna be angry Cause I never be good enough I never gonna be the one you thing will cherish I know that you only got someone in your heart I look stupid to you Maybe I am. For going with you I getting older not younger I need find someone. Not be who want is play I may sound like i never try I do try I do be what you want but never it just never enough I look poor Yes I am. But I not I just never want used it. I change everything. But you never change You say I need to change What about you I guess you never know I never going to find out Cause I not gonna see you often Just Hi Bye It time I move on I dont go back and stuck in this You sure ask. But that not you Now your status will be flooded. Everyone care about you I know i got no one to talk to I got nothing left Just work pay bills and die Thank you for all the things you done From make me happy to the day you make me sorrow I gonna throw the memory to the thrash but it will not deleted Until it time that it be gone forever A memory remain a memory I knew that this gonna happen Never been lucky I not good looking. I not even cute I look ugly to you I never will be handsome Dont blame me. God make me this way It from my mum and dad. I not going to operate just cause you say me ugly Hope 1 day I suceed I show you! Directly Thank you all for reading Drowning my sorrow with myself. Bye PS. dont worry I not sucidal, i not gonna kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search