Thursday 28 June 2012

Events: Domino's pizza new promotion Dark knight rises

Got a invite to attend the event. I went after work though I was kinda feeling tired and sick! Want to pass the event. But then okie lah I just go!

Reach there a bit late, cause taking the train at peak times not a good think!

When I reach everyone was there already. I see left right gosh I the only guy!

After they finish explaining the promotion we get to eat!!




She was presenting.
The same person who has been presenting at mostly domino's events







The pizza is here

Time to eat








After eating all chitchat, I just sit around and look around.
My throats hurts so I don't speak much.

I was in hurry too to leave so end up I go off first

Visit dominos.com.sg now for the dark knights promotion




There promotion which you buy and get a dark knight glass and plus sticker too!

Go to Domino's pizza now to know more of the promotion!

Also do go to my banner
And used this code BLG24
For 50% discount

Enjoy!


-Follow me on twitter: @LonelyAsha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search