Saturday 9 June 2012

Events : Dominos pizza apps launch

Get a invite to attend Dominos pizza apps for iPhone. Yesh only for iPhone!

Not yet for android though! Hope it will be soon!

It was held at Singapore flyer. So good right! Get free ride on flyer! Actually I was late! End work around 5 30pm so I have to rush. End up still late but I manage to arrive around 6 30pm.

Everyone has started to eat! They even start to do the presentation!



They launching the apps now!

Cool right you can order by using the apps! Other fast-food have too and now Dominos pizza too!



It on the right bottom!

After the lunch we went on the flyer! I been on it for few times so I didnt take pics though!

Here 2 from the flyer right






Then once the ride ended we went back to the room where the launch was held!
They announced that there will be dinner provided! Wah more food!




The dinner was at o Larry's hope I spell it right ! Hehe!

During dinner get to mingle around with new bloggers! Great to know more people though I rarely talk when I go events! Generation gap!!!!!!!

But this time has so much fun!
I was sleepy as I was tired but I become awake due to awesome friends!




People don't forgot to download the apps now and order!


More promotion will be up on my blog soon!

Here screenshot of the apps









So easy to order!
What are you waiting for??




-Follow me on twitter: @LonelyAsha
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

1 comment:

Search