Sunday 3 June 2012

Museum : Harry Potter Exhibition




Today I went to the Harry Potter Exhibition held at ArtScience Museum At Marina Bay Sands. I wanted to buy the tickets online but decide best buy at there. Prepare to pay $24 which $21 is the cost and additional $3 for ticket fee. End up It only $20 for locals. So you are singaporean you got discount.

I went for 4-5pm. You can only go for 1 hr each time. So I reach around 3 plus so decide go at 4pm. If not I will end up go in late and has to go faster and cant enjoy!

They dont allowed photo taking so end up we just walk around and enjoy see all the exhibition. My fave was the Quiditch room. They have all the quiditch stuff and you can also play with the ball and throw at the goal. Same like the movie and the book!

I only bought a poster and it already cause $20! I going again after my pay! I want get the wand! and slytherin scarf or t-shirt!

Here are the pics I was allowed to take



This is the souvenir shop(prices of item is not that cheap though)

This was at the entrance floor


You will see if you take escalator down

The car was at the entrance so we can take pics of it








Queue up to enter. It a long queue! The entrace all the way in!




This is the entrance to the souvenir shop where you can buy all kind of souvenir. I bought the poster here!






The big banner of the exhibition. That Hegwit!



The banner of 3 of the house. I cant get all 3 in pics!!

So why wait visit now. Once is never enough! I going again!
It ends 30 Sept 2012

Click link for more info
Harry Potter

Dont forgot to take pic of the horse from the chess pieces as it at the shoppes so anyone can take pics of it!




It located infront of Sephora! If cant find just search for sephora!



Ps. Updated and do see my latest visit
Follow me on twitter @lonelyasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search