Saturday 31 October 2015

Mermaid tail Swimming

As a kids I always like to swim but I afraid of the instructor. Swimming instructor are like sharks in the ocean, they will swallow you if you make mistake.

I decide to slowly learn on my own. Although i need a train instructor I decide that if I ever want learn I need go find someone who will slowly teach me how to do it.

My neighbour she was a good swimmer decide to teach me just the basic. Once a week we go to the pool to swim. She taught me the basic of how to float and swim frog style and also dolphin kick. I know I need learn to swim freestyle but I not really interested and I only need to learn basic of swimming.

I more interested of being a mermaid. If not cause of it I don't think I will learn how to swim. I always wish that I can wear my mermaid monofin tail to swim. Lucky for me in Melbourne I was allowed to swim in the pool as it was a private club pool. It was fun but once I return to Singapore when I was 12 years old, it no longer easy as most public pools banned it. It not easy to own your own pool as it is expensive as you need a landed property to own a pool.

I feel sad that I can't do it anymore. I saw on yahoo news about this girl who organise a mermaid swim school. I feel like want go join but as if you know it is not cheap, I need new fins and I must know how to swim 1 lap properly. Guess I fail the last part cause I never learn professionally.

Pic belong to Syrena

This is her, she goes by Mermaid Syrena. Singapore first mermaid. She make me want go buy and swim again. 

Right now I been looking but yet to find any pool that allows other then a public pool which hard to convince those who live in private property to let me swim in.

I interested in this brand of mermaid monofin "Fun Fin" 
It look very nice and lots of good review. It light and has great colours. The price though is more then USD$100 to get a set and that not include the swimsuit.

I wish someone sponsor me!! So I can realise my dream once again. To be s mermaid and swim in the pool. 

Currently if I buy I can only do it in the ocean which I afraid to swim in cause if ocean creatures. Yes I afraid of fishes and crabs and tiny creatures attacking me. That why how I wish to find a pool so I can go swim.

Looking at fun fin I interested in a few design. The one I interested a lot is this
It is in magenta which purplish. I so in love with it . It is USD$126 not yet add shipping . The price if in SGD is around $150. It worth the price but I still feel pain to spend so much which I can't use much here. 

That the bad thing of living in expensive city. Hope I can't find a pool that allowed me to use it.

Anyone know any?

Here a video on kids do it for a skit and swim in the pool

Pic belong to Syrena

Here she swim in her tail. I feel jealous that she own her own pool.

Anyone want let me swim in your pool?

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search