Wednesday 14 October 2015

Asus ZenFone Festival Singapore

The annual event by Asus is back once again. To announce the arrival or to showcase the new ZenFone range

There 4 models currently on sale in Singapore. 
ZenFone laser, selfie , 2 and Go which is a lower range phone which only have 3g

Nothing new except they announce on how the selfie and laser model function. 
Having 2gb ram and front facing flash.

They only explain about the phone but never touch on the software which is lacking. Others phone is on 5.1 lollipop but yet they still on 5.0.

Then I was surprise they do a special cover for the laser which is a bit strange. You will buy a cover and you cover the back part . So kinda not that worth.

I not yet see the benchmark for ZenFone 2 yet but I will not say it will be that great.

Then there the comparison of ZenFone and iPhone 6. What you do a drop test and iPhone 6 glass crack. It kinda funny right. IPhone 6 is gorilla glass 3 same as ZenFone 5. So why it can crack when it strong but not that strong. 

If want compare try iPhone 6s which is sapphire glass .
I know gorillas glass 4 is strong as sapphire glass so it will be much fare comparison.


Here he explaining the function only. No mention on the OS at all. I just want ask him then when Marshmallow 6.0 coming.
As a software person I rather the hardware match the os rather then you give a hardware that get wasted cause your software sucks!

Michelle Chong who is the local ambassador for the ZenFone Selfie. She present a video on the phone and how good to take selfie.

Talking about that, the manager or whoever he was say the selfie is better then iPhone 6. Yeah I agree cause only iPhone 6s has a better way to take pictures . There no front flash. IPhone 6s uses the front screen as flash!

Duh then 13mp front and back don't really that great . Yes unless you know how utilise even 5mp can make your face  look pretty.

I kinda not a Asus fan but I use the ZenFone 5 as a replacement phone until I got a new phone but it wasn't good. 

Asus too have bad customer service at service centre. Even I know water damage but why I need pay so much just to repair and why service too I need pay. Don't make sense.

But Samsung and others has already gone nano Sim but Asus still micro and dual Sim. What dual Sim. Laughable!!


Here the ZenFone 2 .

I guess  if you looking for cheap phone . Then sure get it for the price . Only less then $300.

The function is worth the price I guess just don't expect it to function great!

And at the event they give out phones too. 7 selfies phone.

I see the winners uses iphone and Samsung . Irony right. Anyway if you want get one for replacement phone it is okie but main phone big no no.

I not paid or this is a paid review. So I was just invite to attend after I sign up and complain about the ZenFone 5 problems.

It still not convince me !

Cya
Xoxo 

Ps. I not fans of any brands but I interested in the Os


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search