Friday 9 October 2015

Safi Shayla shampoo and Rania Gold facial wash

For the past year I been keep changing my shampoo and facial wash. Most of them I use either doesn't have any effects or give me rashes or just make it worse

One day my friend suggest me Safi. I was like where in the world can I get it. Surprise when I find it at NTUC Fairprice and Giant Supermarket. It not that expensive too.

So I say why not just try. After a few days my hair start to get better and my skin start getting much better. 

The shampoo name is Safi Shayla

Currently in Singapore there only 4 type. I want the other 2 . But need get it in Malaysia. For those who say is it a Malaysian Brand. It is from Malaysia. The shampoo has a nice sweet smell. 

Even my friends ask me why my hair smell sweet. It also good for those who wear headscarf and also those required to wear cap or helmet for work . It will help protect the hair.

Next is the Rania Gold
It a facial wash set. There everything you need for you facial needs. It around $6-$20. So it not that expensive. Furthermore it good for all type of skin.

I like how it not have that strong smell and easy to use. I been using it longer then I use the shampoo.

The facial wash too can get at Giant Supermarket. It easy to get. Not that difficult. 

Furthermore both is halal. So no need feel scared if it is ok to use then go for pray or it contains any forbidden ingredients.

Why not try it today!

Cya 
Xoxo

Ps. I not sponsor to do this !
 

2 comments:

  1. hi babe...can i check which ntuc or giant please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giant Tampines. Most ntuc fair price have. Only they don't sell the conditioner

      Delete

Search