Friday 2 October 2015

Gelish Nail

This is the 2nd part of the post for the Sg50 NAILS festival held 2 months ago

Apologies for the delay as I am busy night nowadays . Follow my Instagram if you want see my update @hulkbusterarmour

The 2nd part is they teach me how to do gelish nail polish. Gelish nail polish need the uv light for it to dry if not it will not dry.


I get to do penguin design on 2 of my nails. That took me 2 hours. Yes a Long time. That why if you do gelish nails take a really long time.

Here how it turn out

Below is the 2 nails I get to try on

I like how it is easy to do but it take a Long time to achieve the result you want. Need patients to do it.

Thanks to Pink Room for giving me a chance to try it.

Why not go to your nearest nail salon and try ?

Cya
Xoxo

Can't wait for my holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search