Wednesday 14 October 2015

Adventure Cove trip 2015

It been a year since I go to adventure cove. Been wanting to go this year again but no time and no one to go with.

Yesterday i manage to find time time to go once again. As there a promotion which 1 for 1 means 2 tickets for the price of one . $36 for 2 tickets why not take advantage of it.

The haze situation in Singapore wasn't that bad so it was okie for us to go. It was around 100+ in the morning. 

It was a last minute decision so I didn't have any swimsuit to wear. So I just wear my 3/4 tights and a tshirt. Yes it look weird but what to do . Mine swimsuit is either I get rid off or can't fit as it already overused . I use to have a lot but I rarely used them so I decide to sell off mostly.

I need to keep at least one or two invade I need it. Cause I tend to buy and buy then sell off cause I never get to wear. I rarely go swim nowadays. No time and I got no one to go with. Swimming alone is fine but if with a partner it much better.

Yesterday I only spend 2 hours enjoying the rides. Was kinda tired from working so that why I don't really go up the rides a lot. Plus I not in proper swimwear. 

If I were I think I will spend till closed. Yeah that how much I like go water park. Further more my Asus phone decide to jump in the water. Lucky it still works but got some problem. 

The day doesn't feel right somehow. Like it wasn't a good day to go.

I compile some of the video I took into a YouTube video.
Click here to watch

It still the same as last time I go. 

I guess I need prepared well before go. If not I will not enjoy myself.


Wear it with a rash guard or a tshirt on top. I can't wear bare chested due to my heart problem which can't bare chested. Some time I just don't care but it pain

It best I get a one piece which cover my top and wear a tshirt or rash guard over it.

By the way Adventure Cove Waterpark is at Resort world Sentosa at Sentosa island

Cya
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search