Monday 2 November 2015

Zalora Christmas Deal

It the time of the year once again! Christmas is here. Time to do the annual Christmas shopping.

For me I will do it online! So much easier and due to my busy schedule. It very convenient for me to shop. I can do anytime of the day and not to worry about rushing here and there.

With the haze in Singapore, it best to do online shopping. It even easier if you can do it in a place too. For me I will do it at Zalora. Zalora has the all the stuff that I looking for in present.

Further more there special deals just for this Christmas. I no need worry if I miss out on any one as I can go buy without rushing to the shops. Best is I can delivery to them straight. Just inform them and they will receive the item by delivery from Zalora.
I choose 3 item to highlight which I can sent it to my friends.

The first is this dress, it a little black dress. Suitable for the girl who work in office and can just go straight to club in the same dress.


run after 
STRUCTURED CROSS BACK EYELET DRESS
It cost $229 which is not that expensive and great for a present for the bff. It once a year present so it great just to spend a bit more for the BFF. I myself thinking getting it as it look great.
Next I getting this for my Mom
 
Coach 


TURNLOCK TIE SMALL TOTE IN REFINED PEBBLE LEATHER
It cost $825 which I know my Mom sure like it. Rare I buy something for my Mom. So Christmas is the time I get for her something. Spending money once in while is okie as  it only Christmas once a year 
The last gift is for my siblings. It not easy to get for them as some boys are picky.
I choose to get him this shoes
Macbeth 
ELIOT VEGAN SNEAKERS
It something sure he will love. It a Macbeth shoes which lots of guys love to wear. It vegan skin too. I too love to get it too.
There you go 3 gift for Christmas. I only spend few mins to decide. Just click buy and wait for item to arrived.
Don't wait!
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search