Friday 20 November 2015

Hong Kong Disneyland : It a small world ride

After watching Tommorowland the movie there a scene where the actor goes on a ride in the It a small world and then drop below to go into a future city.

I always like to watch theme park ride videos on YouTube. So when I saw the ride I quickly go queue to try how it is like.

To go to the ride need to walk under the bridge which is the rail way bridge. Lots of family I saw was seating there as there were shades. It not that cooling as there not much wind.

I walk pass and saw the building. It look like you has come to a fantasy world. 

The clock tower in the middle look so funny with it oddly of telling the time. 


The queue area is a continuation of the same design as the outside building. It a dark ride so the queue is dark compare to other rides.

I get a pink boat or what they call it buggy? It a water ride so the boat move along a river . It a slow ride so there isn't any drops or fast speed. 
It wasn't crowded so I get to ride at the back alone. I like where I get to ride alone with no body beside me. 

The ride is about a world that is small and connected us. It has different section which the music continue and the voices is in different languages and even the music has slightly different according the countries in the section.
The first part don't have much just a hello.

After passing then it starts with a welcome banner


The songs start playing it a small whole, it repeated till we exit the ride. It sang in different version as we pass through different section.

Here are are some of the section we pass through



They even have Disney characters added which only have in Hong Kong version only. In other version they doesn't have it.

Even have Nemo.

The ending is where all the kids sing together all wear in white to show it a small world.

I really like the ride. Those has doll phobia should not ride it. As they used doll and make it dancing repeatedly.

This is the first ride Walt Disney actually design so it a must to go at any Disneyland.

Next is Grizzly Gluch

Cya
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search