Thursday 5 November 2015

H&M x Balmain Collaboration

H&M x Balmain Collaboration 2015

This year H&M collab with Balmain for the collab 2015 collaboration. Last year was Alexander Wang. Usually the price of this branded clothing is above $500. But with a collab the price are lower and more people can effort to buy.

Pic not belong to me. Pic search from Google.

A lot say why buy such expensive clothes. But clothes make a man or woman. First impression is important. I always wanted to shop at this type of shops but my pay don't really allowed me.

This guy sure know fashion.

I didn't know the t-shirt is at S$59.90. That is affordable compare to those at Balmain which is $250 each. 
It came in 2 Colours

If I know I will go buy. As I only know they sell others which $299 and above.

Never mind next year I will save up and try go get at least 2 clothing!

See ya next year h&m.....

Cya
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search