Friday 13 November 2015

Hong Kong Disneyland

It been my dream to go to Disneyland for a very long time. Ever since I was young I like to watch Disney cartoons. It different from others as the cartoon are more fun and funny.

I always wish I get to go to the one in the US but it so expensive even to travel to the US. The next best is Tokyo but that too is expensive. Flight alone is already $2000-3000. That why I always wish they built one in Singapore. There use to be news that they going build one in the 90s but the talk fails. They instead build a temporary festival type of show call Disneyfest. I has posted on Disney fest before . Just that it difficult to get the info and details as in 1997 there not much internet. There even a MRT station in. Singapore that been on standby for the theme park but it wasn't been use in the end and still not been use. Those who ride the Red line will know there a area which has a longer distance to next stop.

I will post separately the rides and it theme areas so it will not get mess up.

I went on Monday which a weekday here in Hong Kong so does in others part of the world. The crowd is not as busy as in the others days.
A panorama view of the main entrance with the Disneyland Railway station. It a hot day when I went. But I still bring my jacket just in case it get cold. It did get colder in the evening time. Most of the rides is only 10-30 mins of waiting. Which is good as the weather is hot and some has no airconditioning . Like Autopia ride which is mostly open with fans.

I manage to go some ride twice. Most of the rides is more towards for the children.

The plaque which will bring you to the realm of fantasy.


As Christmas is near they have already have the decoration. So fast they remove Halloween and change to Christmas.

This is a decoration in the shape of Mickey. In Disneyland there lots of hidden Mickey which you can find. If I not wrong I hear they will give you a price if you get to find all which is difficult as it is hidden!

In the next post will be the first theme area I go to.

Cya next post



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search