Friday 16 March 2012

Shopppping: new makeup and specs

Yesh!!!! Finally bought candydoll powder. Been wanting to get it since I saw it for the first time at Watsons

I spend around $85 just for 3 item of make up. Gosh but worth it!!! So happy! Finally bought it.

Also get a hello kitty specs. The no lenses type. Got it at bugis street! Buy at $10 then saw another shop sell at $8. damn should go around more. It okie then. Just $2 only not like hundred. Hehe

Then got a top I wanted too. Will post when I wear it! Want get a skinny pants but guess what no my size T.T Can only fit chicken leg waist. Super small!!!!! Tommorow maybe try see if can get another top! Need 3 more for shoot of my blog banner!!

Do wait for a surprise!




Actually want get the other eyeshadow nah! Too pink!

Time to rest! Tommorow work !



-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search