Tuesday 6 March 2012

MyRant: Blogger book?

As you all know, I been trying to revamp my blog so that it look better and get more viewers
I been getting more everyday
It just that my blog look empty
I not sure why
I change the title as it sound like I own a pig farm
Now it sound better right
The domain name will be update by 16 march
Do watch out the changes
It will be easy to remember and easy to find
Right now I changing the banner and the pic and background too
So if you saw it keep changing dont panic

I testing it out for a week

Ah about the book
Yes I went to the library to check it out
Here what the book i find interesting




Bloggers boot camp by John Biggs

Go check it out
It very informative. Telling you from scratch on how to blog
The blog website which you can use.
I began to think using wordpress seem better but yet it not that easy to manage
Currently I use blogger

In the book they say you have to blog atleast 1000 words per post
Blog every day 1 post atleast
Yes I agree but if 1000 doesnt it seem to be alot
Some of you may say blog like xx and qq have 1000 words
But it seem like a novel to me
I rather put a balance of words and pics

I know I need revamp sooner to make my blog more appealing
I so busy and also my connection been down last week
No connection is kinda lost!
You know no food you die!
Something like that. Right now since I got back connection
I try my best to redo and fix my blog

Been hard to use free wifi
It better with your own connection as you can surf and do things

Right now I trying to get some costume so can do a photoshoot
Then photoshop and make it my blog banner

Also my display pic too need change

My wish to get 1000 views per day
Yes a big wish but not impossible right

Right now best if you follow my twitter!
Make more followers!!

That all for now
My fingers are tired of typing
Tommorow got meeting at 2pm then go for exercise later after meeting

That it all
Have a nice nite or morning all


-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search