Monday 12 March 2012

MyRant: IT show hoot

Yes I bought a few item from IT show
Working for 3 days so I manage to shop on Sat. Bought a router and a portable charger. The router I bought at emgenious router. Cost $79, usual $109. Then I wanted get a portable charger but can't use net to pay
Then I bought it on the last day. A energizer portable charger. It charge real fast. Better the cheapskate charger which spoilt anytime. There a few brand selling but I decide get energizer cause it was a good quality. A $19 charger may look good but not good quality. So best get a good quality kind.





Now waiting to get my MacBook
Coming real soon!
Okie I gonna rest now. Tired from working. A cool weather to sleep. Don't you think so. Anyway I still thinking what name should I change my domain name to! Any suggest ? Okie my eyes closiiiiiiingggggggg...zzzzzZ

-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search