Tuesday 20 March 2012

Shopppping: David Beckham undies by H & M




Bought myself the brief from David Beckham by H & M. There a range of bodywear from brief to t-shirts and cold inner wear. I was attracted to see how the collections is. Always saw the paperbag. Finally go and see today. Bought myself the briefs. 1 for $17.90

It only come in 3 colours but left mostly whites. It not that expensive and good quality. Recommend those big size down there to buy. Comfortable for your 2 cikus and banana! Hehe...!!!
Bought myself a L size cause m look tight at the tight area! My tight are huge or I can say kinda mascular due to me stand alot for work. Will get more if it suite best

Though no thongs or jockstrap, there boxers and boxer shorts. Best there a complete range though got the cold inner wear. Don't think got Singaporean want it. It more of for cold weather country.

Anyway go get it! Before it sold out!!!
-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search