Tuesday 6 March 2012

MyRant : Meeting

Today was not a busy day
Just went for a work meeting fir Thursday work
It was at Ubi
It seem near to me but to go there are far
Yes very far!! Need take 2 bus to go
Actually I can take 58 go
But I abit blur so I take a idiot proof way to go
Take the train then take bus 58
Here the building




Taken this while waiting bus to go home

Tommorow will be a busy day, settle a lots of stuff before I work for 4 days straight

May not blog for awhile but maybe I will
Follow me on twitter
It best to know anything

Anyway anyone got a MacBook want sell
The old type
I looking for below $400

Ps. I be at IT Show from thurs to sun
I will I inform how to find me for great deals

-Follow me on twitter: @welovepororo
Like me on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piggy-AiAi/264500440242933

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search